Ranged Combat : To shoot at a player or monster you need a ranged weapon (such as a bow), and using the ranged ammunition (for example arrows) adds additional damage.
To use skills as a ranger you need enchanted arrows(can be bought at a General Merchant or Trade Supplies Merchant), and to use snares you needan item called snare trap(can be bought at a General Merchant or Trade Supplies Merchant).
Ranged combat is great if you are playing in a party with a melee fighter, as it means you can shoot at the same player or monster that the melee fighter is currently fighting.
- Hemorrhage - Deal damage and apply Bleeding debuff to target
- Snare - Apply Snared debuff to target
- Poison Arrow - Apply Poisoned debuff to target
- Arrow Rain - Channel to deal damage every second to a large area
- Lava Arrow - Apply Melted Armor debuff to target
- Dire Arrow - Apply Dire Arrow debuff to target
- Corrupt Arrow - Apply Corrupted debuff to target
- Silencing Arrow - Apply Silenced debuff to target